So you're headed to the beach? Niceeeee
Well, here are a list of the obvious ( and a few non-obvious) things you need at the beach
The ultimate beach packing list
- Mirrored Sunglasses: The most obvious one
- Sunscreen: Way more important that you think it is
- Swim Wear: Don't go for a beach vacation without this :)
- A Hat/ Cap/ Umbrella: Protect yourself from the heat and avoid tanning and exhaution. If it rains, get wet and enjoy it :) You are on vacation.
- A Sanitizer: This one was useful even when covid wasn't around
- Lip Balm: So your lips don’t get chapped from the salty wind.
- Garbage Bag: Because you have high civic sense
- Food: We know you want to :)
- Re-usable water bottle: 70% of you is water :)
- A Travel Towel: Ofcourse we are biased :) . But face it guys, do you really want to pack a bulky towel that takes forever to dry?
- Light weight, waterproof flipflops: Makes it super easy to walk on the beach without hurting your feet.
- A Dry Bag: Protect your stuff so that you have peace of mind when enjoying in the water.
- A Water-Proof cellphone pouch: Waterbabies find this super-useful
- A Blue Tooth Speaker: How about some nice music to go with the waves
- A Sarong/ beach-coverup: This one is just for the ladies.
- A Book
A few other non-obvious items you may wanna consider
- A friend who hates the water: Who better to guard your stuff when you go in for a dip :P
- A frisbee or a ball: Good timepass
- A dog: No better companion for a beach trip
- A cocktail: If you don't drink, buy one for your companion who is guarding your stuff. He/ She deserves it.
That is all folks. BorderTribe wishes you a wonderful beach trip filled with Sun, Sand and Fun.
Smooth Travels !